Programme for the Conference on Loss and Damage 2019
The extensive conference programme explores loss and damage from mutiple perspectives:
- Defining L&D from a climate change perspective – what do we know?
- Defining L&D from an ecological perspective – what do we know?
- Defining L&D from a sustainability perspective – what do we know?
- Governance and economics of L&D – how do we do it?
- Policy and practice of L&D on social-ecological systems – how do we do it?
Many of the presentations will take place virtually, in order to keep emissions down, and to consider the carbon footprint of the conference itself.
The conference is hosted by Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies in partnership with the Centre for Environmental and Climate Research (CEC) Lund University, Oxford University, Met Office UK, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD), Munich Re Foundation and Copenhagen University.