National First Peoples Gathering on Climate Change
Summary, in English
The Gathering supported this overall purpose through five aims:
• Bring Traditional Owners together to share with one another about climate change
• Share scientific information in a form useful for Traditional Owners
• Identify options for policy to respond to climate change
• Provide tangible information to take back to communities
• Highlight First Peoples’ climate change actions.
110 Traditional Owners from across Australia attended the Gathering.
- Human Geography