Plan for Using and Dissemination of Knowledge, D0.3.1, SEAMLESS integrated project
Summary, in English
The general objective of this Deliverable is to present the aim, topic, form, timing and responsible persons of different dissemination activities, aiming at assembling information from the policy community and at enhancing the use and dissemination of knowledge produced by the SEAMLESS project. The report covers the following main themes:
• Interaction with the policy community where we separate between interactions with the User forum, targeted meetings with specialists, National Ministries and regional authorities, European Organisations as well as other users, such as Farmers organisations.
• Interactions with the scientific community where we outline the SEAMLESS contributions to conferences, SEAMLESS related publications and the final Symposium that the project will organise at the end of the project.
• Cooperation with other projects and how it can be strengthened during the last phase
of the project.
• Communication tools implemented by the project such as the SEAMLESS portal and website, the Newsletters as well as other means of communication.
- LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies)
- Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- scientific community
- policy community
- agrienvironmental area
- System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling; Linking European Science and Society