Accessibility of www.lucsus.lu.se
This website is run by Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies, LUCSUS. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.lucsus.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.lucsus.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
Web Accessibility Reporting Form
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Report accessibility issues – digg.se (in Swedish)
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some video clips published or referred to on the website lack captions (or subtitles). WCAG 1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded) – Level A.
- PDF:s, doc. and docx. files are not compliant with Swedish accessibility regulations. WCAG 1.4.3 (AA)
- The purpose of certain links cannot always be determined from the link text alone. WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) – Level A; 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only) – Level AAA.
- Not all section headings are used in the correct way to organise the content. WCAG 2.4.10 Section Headings – Level AAA.
- Some images do not have relevant alt-texts.
We are continuasly working to improve the accessibility of the website.
How we tested this website
Through spot checking and internal testing with the help of the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
The last assessment was made on 3 December 2020.
The website was published on 8 December 2020.
The statement was last updated on 8 December 2020.