About the internship
We are looking for an intern with strategic communication skills, innovative ideas and a passion for sustainability who wants to be part of developing our communication practices and strategies.
As part of our team, we expect you to be communicative, flexible, creative, and last but not least, have an interest in sustainability and science communication. LUCSUS working language is English, and we expect you to speak and write fluently in English, and be able to work and communicate with researchers and students from a range of different nationalities and backgrounds. Skills and experience in working with different social media platforms, website management and video/graphic production is also desirable.
- Social media – content production, strategy and monitoring.
- Events and outreach activities – event management, content production and digital support.
- Marketing and student recruitment – content production and support in developing our marketing strategy for our master’s programme.
- Communication support to researchers, administration and management.
LUCSUS belongs to the Faculty of Social Sciences and consists of a team of about 35 international researchers and teachers from a range of countries and academic backgrounds. Our unique international, interdisciplinary setting offers both researchers, master students and PhD candidates a vibrant learning and research environment.
Our research takes an inter- and transdisciplinary approach and addresses social and environmental sustainability. LUCSUS offers education on masters level as well as doctoral studies, commissioned education and freestanding courses.
LUCSUS communication work
Activities and communication to advance the societal dialogue on sustainability is at the core of LUCSUS strategic communication work to raise awareness and reach beyond academia with our research.
Main focus for our communication work:
- Press and media activities
- Strategic communication
- Social media
- Popular science communication
- Events and outreach activities
- Communication support to researchers and research projects
- Marketing and student recruitment