The Development Research Conference (DevRes) is a bi-annual conference gathering researchers working in fields linked to development and sustainability. The conference in 2024 is hosted by Lund University and this year’s theme is “Reaching the Sustainable Development Goals in a polarized world”.
Sara Gabrielsson, senior lecturer at LUCSUS, is part of the organising group from Lund University.
This is the conference to go to if you are interested in anything related to the sustainable development goals, and to hear about what other reseachers in Sweden are doing in the field!
– You will also get the chance to hear about how research in this sector has made a societal impact, and take part in discussion of some of the challenges we are facing. I hope to see many old and new collaegaues at this event, says Sara Gabrielsson.
DevRes 2024 will include
- Keynote speakers and panel discussions
- Parallel research sessions focusing on different theoretical, methodological and empirical perspectives
- Sustainable development impact stories illustrating how research contributes to societal impact
- Interactive "World Café" with presentations by PhD students
Call for abstracts, impact stories and registration
Call for abstracts will open 15th of March 2024 and close on the 15th of May 2024. The registration opens on 1st June.
Read more about the conference on the conference website